Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

[Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sebak
Newcomer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-12-17

[Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Empty
PostSubject: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 15:10

Looking for sega 4-speed shifter shaft case (part SPG-2160) or an entire shift assembly from sega rally II, daytona II, ...
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

Number of posts : 451
City : Seneffe
Registration date : 2005-07-24

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 18:09

I have one Smile , 100e for the entire shift assembly

Nowdays That Kind of spare cost an arm and are realy difficult to find ...
Back to top Go down
sebak
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:41

Thanks (saw your post on arcadeotaku) , but that's more than I expected it to cost Sad (especially as I'm in need of 2 replacements)
I'm first going to try to weld it and see if that works
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 12:34

Weld it Smile I think it's an aluminium parts , it's realy difficult to weld alu ! ( Hope you have the stuff for that ... )

I could reduce de price but I couldn't sell it under 80€.

Ask sega for parts , they're gonna answer something like ' it's nla for a long time , but we could have one for 15000000000000£ ... "
Actualy we all know that Sega doesn't give a fuck about us , they're still looking for easy money ...

Anyway , let me know .

Keep in mind that you had your twin for a rediculous price , I think it's worth it to spend 80extra euro for a decent shifter instead of trying to weld it , is'n it ?

Back to top Go down
sebak
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 1:25

Yeah I can weld alu, but I just don't know if I can weld it so precise (it needs to be very correctly positioned), so I'll see if it works out or not

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you ask too much, if that's the price, it's the price (and I'm sure sega will ask a ridiculous price).

It's just that I wanted to keep this low budget (as my budget is low at the moment :p) and I didn't know these shifters costed that much, so I'll first try to fix it myself, otherwise I could have just bought a cabinet in better condition for 500€ more from the beginning.

Anyway, thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind if the welding would fail.
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 11:31

sebak wrote:
it needs to be very correctly positioned

It's worth a try Smile

sebak wrote:
It's just that I wanted to keep this low budget (as my budget is low at the moment :p) and I didn't know these shifters costed that much, so I'll first try to fix it myself, otherwise I could have just bought a cabinet in better condition for 500€ more from the beginning.

Every sega's racer stuff cost an arm ! I had to buy a mounting plate to fit my SEq shifter ( instead of the 4 way ) 50£ for a piece of shit . ( Btw Look at the geezer's shop , He left a comment about the price for the New Net City's overlay at sega )...

I can understand you wanted to keep it low ,I hope you wont get a problem with your model 3 because you're gonna cry Confused

Wink You should buy more than one virtua striker 2 ( cheaper model 3 game ) in order to get spare ( cpu and video board ) for you cab .

Last advices : clean up your power supply ( open it , and remove all the dust with an air compressor ) and check if the Dc voltage are still right ( that could destroye a lot of stuff in your cab ) , check if the cab is well grounded too . ( Look at my gallery , trust me I have more than one Sega cab at home Wink )

Back to top Go down
sebak
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 13:19

As a beginner I can use all advice, so thanks a lot! Just had a look at your gallery, instant jalous :p. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 17:48

sebak wrote:
As a beginner I can use all advice, so thanks a lot! Just had a look at your gallery, instant jalous :p. Congrats!

Thanks , it took me a longtime to get those cab.

Unfortunatelu , I 've to left my parent' place as soon as possible so I can't buy cab anymore ( till I find a big house :p )... I hope I could keep all the cab .

Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 19:03

What about the weld Smile?
Back to top Go down
sebak
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 14:02

I did it last weekend and it seems to be good, but I'll need to test it for a while to see if it's strong enough.
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 18:19

Well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case   [Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case Clock_9

Back to top Go down

[Wanted] sega 4-speed shifter shaft case
Page 1 of 1