Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Hello from Wervik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bartie
Newcomer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-03-03

Hello from Wervik Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Wervik   Hello from Wervik Clock_9Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 22:11

Hello

My name is Bart and i live in Wervik.
It all started with looking for a hobby.
I found on ebay a tekken for a fair price and got it.
After some months playing i found a non working a.b.cop air bike from sega and a enduro racer also on ebay.
The a.b.cop air bike was a easy fix and was so exiteded to bring a dead cab back to life.
I think there i got lost and got the arcade virus.
Now after some years i got some more games.
Thy do not work all yet
This is my list so far: tekken , a.b.cop air bike , enduro racer , beast buster , terminator 2 , monaco gp , 2x twin gaelco speed up , centipede , hopper , police trainer , confidential mission , rampage , racing hero , mortal kombat 2 , soul edge , roadburners , area 51 , crisis zone , i think i got them all.
I have a weak spot for games who are broken or damaged. Games with a story to tell.
Games who are ready for the junkyard.
This is what i love the most getting my hands dirty and bringing a dead cab back to live.
I'm not a expert but with the help from internet and great forum members it is a wonderfull hobby.
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

Number of posts : 6437
City : Andenne
Registration date : 2005-01-20

Hello from Wervik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wervik   Hello from Wervik Clock_9Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:35

Welkom Bart! cheers

You're a hero!
It's great to save old arcade games from destruction. Too many have been (and are still) destroyed while they could be restored for players to enjoy them. Some games have been released in quite limited quantities so once all cabinets are gone, the game could never be played again in it's original and greatest format!

Unfortunately, some parts become very difficult to find, especially for the simulator models...
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcadebelgium.be/

Hello from Wervik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcade Belgium Forums :: Misc :: Hall-
Jump to: