Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

(Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STV
Mega member
Mega member

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2006-11-23

(Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Empty
PostSubject: (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram   (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Clock_9Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 14:23

hello! Smile

i'm looking for this diagram.

i need to put this game (taiko 12) in my taiko no tastujin 6 cab and i see the wiring is totally different Sad

any help is very appreciated Smile

thanks.

Steve:)
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

Number of posts : 6465
City : Andenne
Registration date : 2005-01-20

PostSubject: Re: (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram   (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Clock_9Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 16:25

Indeed you have no luck, they changed the wiring in Taiko no Tatsujin 7... (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Icon_confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcadebelgium.be/
STV
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram   (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Clock_9Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 16:30

Nomax wrote:
Indeed you have no luck, they changed the wiring in Taiko no Tatsujin 7... (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Icon_confused

yes i know but the new system (256) use JVS i/O board but i want see if i can use sega i/o board and adapt the wiring Sad
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram   (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Clock_9Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 16:40

STV wrote:
Nomax wrote:

yes i know but the new system (256) use JVS i/O board but i want see if i can use sega i/o board and adapt the wiring Sad

I don't know for Taiko no Tatsujin, but for usual 246/256 games, you can use a Sega JVS-to-Jamma converter and all controls are output on the Jamma. You just need to send the power to the motherboard directly (unlike Namco I/O boards).
Back to top Go down
STV
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram   (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Clock_9Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 16:44

yes, i tried with sega jvs - jamma i/O, sega JVS I/O, namco jamma i/O but wiring is different. Sad

Nomax wrote:
STV wrote:
Nomax wrote:

I don't know for Taiko no Tatsujin, but for usual 246/256 games, you can use a Sega JVS-to-Jamma converter and all controls are output on the Jamma. You just need to send the power to the motherboard directly.
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram   (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Clock_9Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 16:55

STV wrote:
yes, i tried with sega jvs - jamma i/O, sega JVS I/O, namco jamma i/O but wiring is different. Sad

Do you have some output or just a black screen?
Back to top Go down
STV
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram   (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Clock_9Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 12:56

vdeo and audio are ok because they are direct connection from the sys 256 board. my problem is the control wiring. now that use USB i/o board and i need to know how do the wiring conversion harnessand connect the drums.

need a taiko no tatsujin 6 or below version manual too, i lost mine Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram   (Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram Clock_9

Back to top Go down

(Taiko no Tatsujin 12) wiring diagram
Page 1 of 1