Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkyliciousx
Newcomer
funkyliciousx

Number of posts : 4
City : Duisburg - Neudorf
Registration date : 2017-05-11

[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Empty
PostSubject: [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original   [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Clock_9Thu 11 May 2017 - 1:51

Mortal Kombat II Control Panel in top condition! (Original)
Fitting Marquee in used condition with small defect and a missing corner in the upper right, which should not be seen in the inserted state! (Original)

I give it up with heavy heart and will probably annoy me madly in the future somehow, which I gave it, well!

Together for 200€ + Shipping!

[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Img_8815
[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Img_8811
[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Img_8812
[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Img_8814
[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Img_8810
[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Img_8813
Back to top Go down
Muro

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2017-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original   [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Clock_9Mon 22 May 2017 - 16:53

I've bought my entire MK2 for 300 euros. I think its a bit to pricy what you are asking. If the price is right i want to replace the control panel artwork. Mine lost the red color...

full album: MK2 Pics

[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original 20170210
Back to top Go down
funkyliciousx
Newcomer
funkyliciousx

PostSubject: Re: [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original   [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Clock_9Mon 22 May 2017 - 21:37

Well, sorry, of course, anyone can write.
When did you buy the cab? 10 years ago? Then that can fit with the price already.
If it was true, the salesman had no idea and you lucky luck and have made a bargain.
This is not a normal price.
I paid for my Mortal Kombat I Cab with defective original control panel overlay and from the sun faded sidearts, 650 €.
Apart from that, such spare parts have become very rare in the sale and, as is known, parts in the purchase are always more expensive than buying something whole.
300 € is not a normal price for a Midway Cab and therefore can not be taken as a reference for pricing.
I had before my Mortal Kombat I Cab still contact another salesman, who wanted to sell a Ultimate Mortal Kombat III Cab.
He wanted to have 1500 € in top condition!
Whether the price was justified, I do not know, but it was definitely too expensive for me!
As I know this, a Mortal Kombat II Cab goes away for 700-800 €.

What would be your offer?

Last edited by funkyliciousx on Mon 22 May 2017 - 21:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
funkyliciousx
Newcomer
funkyliciousx

PostSubject: Re: [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original   [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Clock_9Mon 22 May 2017 - 21:47

Well, with the pricing it is already difficult!
Previously researched research has shown that it seems to be quite rare in this form.
If then generally whole cabs, but not single. These are also rare.
By the way, I hate the word "seldom", since these are often used too much wrong!
At ebay are the following: the metal control panel, the overlay, as well as the marquee to purchase individually.

Mortal Kombat 1 Arcade Metal Control Panel MK1 Midway Joystick Overlay CPO NOS 81.00 € (NOS, allegedly!?!)
Mortal Kombat 2 Arcade Control Panel Overlay MK2 MKII CPO Midway 35,49 € (Repro)
Vintage "Mortal Kombat II" Arcade Video Game Marquee by Midway 27,30 € (Original) (Prices may vary, of course!)

That's 143,79 €. Shipping and any other costs will come naturally also on top of it.

In the form it is not directly ready to be mounted and of course not original.

Because of these facts, I have come to this price so far.

For an authentic restoration of a Midway Cab, this is a dream, with the exception of the Marquees, where one has to compromise as mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original   [For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original Clock_9

Back to top Go down

[For Sale] Mortal Kombat II Control Panel & Marquee Original
Page 1 of 1