Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

[SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

[SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Empty
PostSubject: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 12:50

-For sale: unique offer.

-Dedicated Mortal Kombat 1 arcade cabinet in unique restored condition.

-euro coin input or freeplay.

-good monitor, good colors.

-comes with locks and keys.

-2 piece available…be fast and pick the one you like the most..

-more pictures or information on: www.arcadetreasures.be

-0477605602 – info@arcadetreasures.be

[SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- MK1_2piece_right
Back to top Go down
Eurotronic
Giga member
Giga member
Eurotronic

Number of posts : 547
City : Liège
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 13:33

I bet you want to sold between 800-1000 by unit.
When you can find the exact same cab for less than 500..

Putting an add with no price is the scammer way.
Back to top Go down
http://arcadecrafting.com

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 13:55

i bed you want to SELL instead of sold....
you are not correct, it is even higher...

if you do not have the knowledge of restauration and condition of materials do not inform people with incorrect information.
you can buy Mortal kombats and you can buy Mortal Kombats...

Back to top Go down
Eurotronic
Giga member
Giga member
Eurotronic

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 14:05

You are a scammer.

You do nothing for the community,you just come here to sell your crap to newbie.

Go to another forum please.

Ok this was rude. I apology.
I dont like when seller dont put price on there add. You cant make estimation of other similar cabs. And the deal dont look clear. Anyway that's what i think.

Last edited by Eurotronic on Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 14:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 14:46

I’m proud to tell you that we gave those 2 old arcade cabinets a 2nd life…fully disassembled and reassembled the cabinet. almost 40hour of work per piece.
The buyer will be very satisfied to see the cabinet he played for almost 20 years ago in a condition like it was when they came in. I hope he is NOT a newbie but a person who can appreciate the item to real value.

Reviving a object to its original condition is not doing anything for the community.. I think you are seriously mistaken about that…

That it is not the price of an old and rusty arcade cabinet that had a 15 years of duty…thrown somewhere in a warehouse…that is correct…

People reading this will understand this, that I’m sure of… and remember: if the shape, condition or the restored condition in general is not necessary you indeed do not need to buy those pieces… (for newbies).
If you have the 40hours of time, all pieces and knowledge pls also try…if having questions about it…I can always help you guys out…(also the newbies)…a forum member since 2007…

Really sad to hear that but I’m sure other people are far more wise and respectful about those topics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 15:13

Eurotronic wrote:
You are a scammer.

You do nothing for the community,you just come here to sell your crap to newbie.

Go to another forum please.

Ok this was rude. I apology.
I dont like when seller dont put price on there add. You cant make estimation of other similar cabs. And the deal dont look clear. Anyway that's what i think.

apologies accepted.
indeed no price..for those items I prefer to talk about it rather than putting 2 lines of text and price...you really need to know the background of the item and see it's condition. I buy a lot of those items (not only belgium)... a lot of work to make it to this condition and never did a resell without putting all the work in it.

I was able to buy a “adams family pinball” for 1550euro 4 years ago…I saw another few weeks ago (not even close to the condition of the one 4 years ago) and price was 2300euro… then I do not feel a scammer because I put a lot of hard work in it to bring it to a condition comparable to the condition it once was
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

Number of posts : 451
City : Seneffe
Registration date : 2005-07-24

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 21:30

[quote="Maarten"]
Eurotronic wrote:
[strike]I was able to buy a “adams family pinball” for 1550euro 4 years ago…I saw another few weeks ago (not even close to the condition of the one 4 years ago) and price was 2300euro… then I do not feel a scammer because I put a lot of hard work in it to bring it to a condition comparable to the condition it once was

We can't compare Arcade stuff with pinball stuff because the users are different...

Pinball users have gone crazy for a few years with their " re-sell " price ,particularly in germany...There isn't this kind of behavior on the arcade stage ( arcade price is going down ... )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 21:46

Hi there.
Indeed I'm hearing that for allmost 5 years now.
I can tell you 1 thing, you can not compare à midway cabinet with à generic cab or Naomi cabinet
A killer instinct cabinet, a mortal kombat cabinet... Hard to find in à great shape...
Check the red.... It is red!!!
Always exceptions for collectables and collectables you have in Every gengre of objects.
You can talk for hours on matter.

Go and continue restoring à ki2 cab now... See you
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 7:54

I agree with you , a midway cab isn't the same as a sega naomi cab ...

I know what I have to do Smile buy the next cheap mk2 :p

The sad thing is that a lot of ppl converted it to mame cab a few years ago . I don't give a fuck about mame cab , all I want is the original one :p

Good luck for your KI2 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 10:06

Hello

it is not that easy beleve me ;-) 80% is not working. failing monitor, no pcb, converted jamma pinout to multigame, failing power supply, distorted image.
art work damaged, woodwork damaged artwork painted or having new labels.......burnin,

Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 17:45

I know what it is Smile you're doing a good job and I respect you for all that time you spent refurbishing your cab!

My opinion is :

- Actualy working on a crt isn't realy difficult if you know what you're doing/looking for. though you're right, a lot of spare has become no longer available ( Flyback in particular ) .So yes sometimes even if you know what you're doing a bad monitor is the worse thing you could get on the cab ...

- There is a huge Midway's community / fan which did some repro nicer than the original one ( I'm talking about the quality of the sticker). Nowday's it's easier to find a complete art kit for mk than a naomi...

- The only way to solve "No pcb" is by spending time on Arcade worldwide forum / ebay( usa in particular for midway's ... ).

By the way you should take a look at system16 to learn how to convert midway's game into another one ( NBA JMA to MK ).
For example If you want to run mk 1 you could do it on Y or T unit ( Y unit is for rev 0 to 3 include and T for rev 4 )
T unit games : Judge Dredd , Mk2 , Nba jam , nba jam te
Y unit games : High Impact football , Smash Tv , Total Carnage , Trog ,Strike force , super high Impact , Terminator 2

- For the jamma loom your best friend is the china , you could find it for less than 20e .

- Power Supply could be replace by a decent ATX one ( except if you only want original spare ), try to replace all capacitor and transistor , that solve a lot of problem ...

Anyway , Keep doing your job cause you're doing well.

If you're looking for some midway's pcb ( include soundboard ) , I have a mortal Kombat fanatic friend Very Happy , he has spare.
Back to top Go down
pascal

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 13:01

zitoun wrote:

If you're looking for some midway's pcb ( include soundboard ) , I have a mortal Kombat fanatic friend Very Happy , he has spare.

i'm looking for MK1 or mk2 pcb Wink
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 17:16

pascal wrote:

I only have an Y unit at the moment ( TROG ) I could convert it to mk 1 rev 3 ( rev 4 only run on T unit ) , It's worth to wait for a T unit ...
Back to top Go down
pascal

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 22:56

zitoun wrote:
pascal wrote:

I only have an Y unit at the moment ( TROG ) I could convert it to mk 1 rev 3 ( rev 4 only run on T unit ) , It's worth to wait for a T unit ...

thanks anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 22:28

Maarten you didn't reply to my last pm Smile
Back to top Go down
glenn pellis
Mega member
Mega member

Number of posts : 328
City : Ekeren
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 21:49

i know Maarten a few Years, the job that he does with the MK's and KI's is Amazing!

a lot of new parts, lot of work and time, and much more!

Maarten is a good guy and the stuff that he Sells is good!

Glenn
Back to top Go down
http://everyoneweb.com/flipperlokaties
Eurotronic
Giga member
Giga member
Eurotronic

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 16:39

zitoun wrote:
I know what I have to do Smile buy the next cheap mk2 :p

Here you go.
Cheap MK2 cab link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 15:09

I’m doubting to buy the one only for spare parts ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 17:17

All sold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-   [SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces- Clock_9

Back to top Go down

[SOLD] Mortal Kombat 1 ded arcade -2 pieces-
Page 1 of 1