Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nomax
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5617
Age : 37
City : Haltinne
Country : Belgium
Registration date : 2005-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 12:49

toomad wrote:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcv6dv_pixels-by-patrick-jean_creation

Thumbs up!!! thumright thumleft

It's strange that pixels are now often seen as 3D cubes. Technically, they're just flat square points, not polygons as seen there.

_________________
Visit the website and my blog. - Linux user #448789 - B.U.B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arcadebelgium.be/
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
avatar

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Country : Germany
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 13:12

Nomax wrote:
toomad wrote:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcv6dv_pixels-by-patrick-jean_creation

Thumbs up!!! thumright thumleft

It's strange that pixels are now often seen as 3D cubes. Technically, they're just flat square points, not polygons as seen there.

Yes ..it looks very cool . Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
avatar

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Country : Germany
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 16:33

Have a look on this Cool Side .
https://www.dailymotion.com/backintoysTV thumleft
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
avatar

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Country : Germany
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 15:20

ONE OF THE BEST SHMUP EVER MADE
I love you IKARUGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZEGyrEnXrk&feature=player_embedded#
Amazing Player .. goog Job. rambo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nomax
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5617
Age : 37
City : Haltinne
Country : Belgium
Registration date : 2005-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 21:20

toomad wrote:
ONE OF THE BEST SHMUP EVER MADE
I love you IKARUGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZEGyrEnXrk&feature=player_embedded#
Amazing Player .. goog Job. rambo

I love Ikaruga too! Too bad it's that short. It's not very hard once you know the levels... and have good reflexes.... which I have not. Laughing

By the way, this player is crazy. compress

_________________
Visit the website and my blog. - Linux user #448789 - B.U.B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arcadebelgium.be/
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
avatar

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Country : Germany
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 21:48

Nomax wrote:
toomad wrote:
ONE OF THE BEST SHMUP EVER MADE
I love you IKARUGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZEGyrEnXrk&feature=player_embedded#
Amazing Player .. goog Job. rambo

I love Ikaruga too! Too bad it's that short. It's not very hard once you know the levels... and have good reflexes.... which I have not. Laughing

By the way, this player is crazy. compress
Yes, very awesome game. Practice makes perfect.
I see it as a challenge. Good job rambo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
avatar

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Country : Germany
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 13:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38lD9efSvw&feature=player_embedded#! Laughing


Last edited by toomad on Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
avatar

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Country : Germany
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 13:25

THE BEST ONE .. CHECK THISSSSSSSSSSSS. Too funny Too funny

I will try it know by my self ... Too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38lD9efSvw&feature=player_embedded#!


Last edited by toomad on Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
avatar

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Country : Germany
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 13:30

VERY COOOOOL ... STREET FIGHTER HAND DRAWN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk45TJqb9SE&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Girls get crazy arcade... Yessssss!!!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcade Belgium Forums :: Arcade :: Main Room-
Jump to: